Monday, June 13, 2011

my silly boys

Last Thursday night, I went out to dinner with some friends and left Ethan and Jeramie at home to do whatever it is they do when I'm not there.

Evidently, hilarity ensues...





I'm not sure what's more funny ... the videos themselves, or the fact that Jeramie is cracking up all by his lonesome. Although, when I was uploading the videos just now, Ethan was in TEARS from laughing so hard and kept asking to watch them again.

Laughter is the best medicine, right?!

3 comments:

Jen F. said...

hilarious! And now Jeramie can say "Sure, I could handle twins! Did ya see me with 2 Ethans?"

Jenn said...

Those are so funny! It's always sweet to see a dad having fun with his kid.

annie B. said...

Hey there!

I just found your site and wanted to say THANK YOU for all your links and advocacy for CHD.

THis year we had a baby who was born with a severe heart defect and it has been a scary journey. I was told by the pediatric cardiologist NOT to google "heart defects" and spend hours on the internet reading about it. Although he was trying to protect me from worrying, I am JUST NOW realizing the heart community that exists out here.

Thank you for being a part of that community!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...