Thursday, December 1, 2011

For the Locals - Part II

I don't know about y'all, but when I think about the holiday season a few things come to mind.  If you're of the Christian faith, the celebration of Jesus' birth is first and foremost - but, aside from the reason for the season I think about things like family, and giving, and an overall spirit of cheer.

I am delighted with the cheerful giving I've seen take place after this post and, because I'm all about spreading said cheer, I'd like to inform you of another great way to give back!

Do y'all remember this post? I wrote it for Ethan, who had just turned two and a half, but it was full of incredible pictures taken by Nicole Campo.  Nicole is one of my sister's co-workers and, not only is she fabulous with hair, but she takes some pretty amazing photographs.

Nicole just set-up her brand-spakin' new photography website and is ready to start booking sessions.  But not only that, she has generously offered to donate $50 to the Children's Heart Foundation for every session booked just by mentioning this blog or my name.

Now's the time to get those family pictures taken, and feel good knowing a portion of that is going towards "saving children's lives .. one heart at at time".

Check out some of Nicole's work by visiting her website OR her Facebook page.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...