Tuesday, April 10, 2012

20 Questions, Part 1 - [alternately titled: Bloggy Fun!]

Recently, Jeramie asked me 20 questions about myself, which were turned into a game that was played with friends over dinner.

It was pretty funny to hear the answers of some of my closest friends (and their husbands!), and I think everyone learned at least one new thing about me in the process.

Over the next four weeks, I'm going to post the questions here in groups of five.  Feel free to humor me by leaving your answers/guesses in the comments section below, along with a random fact about yourself with each answer you give.  I think it will be a fun way to learn a little more about each other, and I'll be sure to post the answers with the next set of questions!

So, without further ado, the first five...

1.  What was my full birth name?
2.  What is my actual birth date?
3.  Who is my favorite singer or band?
4.  What is my favorite song by that singer or band?
5.  What is my eye color?

Happy guessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spending some time this morning to catch up on your blog. I love this little quiz... here are my answers.

1. Joye Kristina Davis
2. 03.22.82
3. Bon Jovi
4. All of them?
5. Blue

Love you girl.... waiting for the answers and the next set of questions.

mama-in-law. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...