Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Disney in Review - The Company

Before I get too far into documenting the trip itself, let me take a moment to introduce y'all to our travel companions for the week...


These guys are dear friends of ours and we were thrilled to join them on a Disney adventure! When Ethan turned three, I "interviewed" him and one of the questions was, "Who is your best friend?" Ever since March, he has given the exact same answer - Jackson.  That's saying a lot for a three year old who can't decide on his favorite color or a Halloween costume!

Needless to say, Ethan loved spending an entire week with his best bud, and the tears of laughter at our nightly dinners proved that Jeramie and I enjoyed the adult company just as much.

We are blessed to have Jonathan, Christy, Emma, and Jackson in our lives and I'm looking forward to the way our friendships will continue to grow!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...