Friday, February 15, 2013

If you're in the reading mood...

So, CHD Awareness Week has come to an end, but I wanted to highlight a few other blogs for your reading pleasure:

When Life Hands You a Broken Heart
Stefenie continued her "Interview with a Heart Mom" series from years past.

Little Johnson Heartbeat
Tara shared her family's CHD story (as well as some pretty fabulous printables).

Queen of Hearts
Dawn is sharing a story a day for the entire month of February.

Cora's Hopes and Dreams 
Kristine shared a story every 15 minutes on February 14th (including Ethan's).


As for me, I would still love to hear from you! What did you learn? What will you do? Who will you tell?

-------

I'm going to be taking a bit of a blogging break, but I may schedule a few of my favorite posts to pop back up every now and then.

You know I'll come back to celebrate my boy's FOURTH birthday with y'all - which is, undeniably, just three short weeks away.  How in the world (and when?!) did that happen?


Be blessed, my friends.

Until next time...


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Awww, he's getting so big! I just love his sweet little face. I'll be continuing to think and pray about how I can best help in this area, and I'll definitely be keeping this in mind in June with the birth of our newest little one. Hope our hospital does the pulse ox, but I'll definitely be checking on that one! Enjoy your break but know that you'll be missed so I hope the absence isn't too long. ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...