Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Jeramie surprised me by taking the day off of work today. We have a fun weekend planned with friends, and I welcome a few extra moments of relaxation this morning.

This week had its fair share of emotionally draining days, but I'm choosing to focus on the happy as we head into our weekend...

Happy Moment #1
The Pulse Ox bill (Senate Bill 98) was signed into LAW by Governor McCrory on Wednesday! I am incredibly proud of our state, and have been blessed to meet so many wonderful people throughout this journey.  Way to go, NC!

Photo courtesy of You're the Cure: North Carolina

Happy Moment #2
Celebrating Mother's Day a few days early.  I am so honored to be this boy's Mama.



Happy Moment #3 
Early morning sunlight and Christmas PJs in May.  Enough said.


Happy Moment #4 
This boy wants to be just like his Daddy, and I don't mind it one bit.


I hope you find the happy in your days, as well.  Enjoy the weekend, friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...