Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"Washing" D.C. in Photos

A few days before our trip, Ethan and I were having a conversation about where we were going and what we would be doing.  I referred to Washington as simply "D.C." and Ethan found it necessary to correct me...

"Mom, it's not D.C. It's Washing D.C. You hafta say the whole word."

My bad.

I'll refrain from captioning every photo with "the sky was so beautiful!", but it really was.  We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant sight-seeing day and I'm glad we were able to experience it all before this week's shutdown!















Other trip highlights include: Jeramie meeting John McCain, riding an underground trolley from the Senate office building to the Capitol, and meeting up with friends for dinner and play-time before heading back to N.C.

We're looking forward to returning ...at some point... for a longer stay!


1 comment:

Sherry said...

How fun and exciting! My but Ethan is a handsome little man! I am looking forward to taking our boys to see the capital one of these days. You guys are making a difference for babies born in this country, and I am so proud to know you are from this state. Way to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...