Thursday, March 5, 2009

3-12-09

That sounds like a great day to have a baby, right?! Jeramie and I found out today that I will be induced next Thursday, March 12. It is SO crazy knowing that, if nothing else happens, this time next week we will be at Rex getting very close to meeting our baby (I hope!!)

My OB was pleased with the progress I've made being on house arrest (reduced swelling, lower BP, etc.) and a non-stress test showed that Baby Mullis is just as healthy and happy as can be. Thankfully the doctor saw no need to schedule a c-section and is confident that I can have a normal delivery!

I am a very proud and happy mama right now! I wish we had a scanner; we got the cutest picture of Baby Mullis' face, sticking out his/her tongue. Although, it won't be long before we can see the real thing!

Thanks for all of your prayers and words of encouragment up to this point. We ask that you keep them coming!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...