Monday, November 16, 2009

Mr. November

Check out our calendar boy! Can you find him??


(Hint: old blog header)

This calendar was created by an organization that we have come to love. They helped coordinate the symposium that Jeramie and I attended back in July, and they sent an awesome care package to Ethan while he was at Duke for his 2nd surgery.

"Saving Little Hearts" uses proceeds from their merchandise to benefit children with congenital heart defects. In just 8 months my family has, no doubt, been blessed by this organization!

Go here to purchase a calendar for yourself, and check out some of their other goods while you're at it!

******************************

And don't forget: Red & Blue Day is Sunday, November 29. Show your support of those living with Congenital Heart Defects by wearing red & blue. E-mail pictures to ethankendrickmullis@gmail.com! You can also contact my sister, Jessi, if you're interested in wearing a CHD ribbon!

3 comments:

Jamie Fenley said...

Ooo ooo I see him! By the way amazing cardiology visit- so joyful to read that post.
Joye, check out another little boy in a heart hat in the month of May! Great calendar I must say, two precious heart boys and many more.
Jamie

The Portas said...

Hi Joye! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on Elijah's blog! I am enjoying catching up on you and your precious little boy.

I was encouraged to go check out the saving little hearts calendar for Elijah's pic after seeing that you posted Ethan's page. I hope you don't mind that I'm going to copy you by pasting my Mr. January on our blog. :)

Take care! xo
Megan

Anonymous said...

I see our little man. I will be ordering one of these calenders and dressing in Red & Blue on the 29th in honor of Ethan, Jeramie and Joye.

Love you guys, Grandma A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...