Thursday, August 12, 2010

More prayers, please...

It feels as if it is a crazy time in world of heart babies right now.

I signed into my Google Reader this morning to check-in on Jay, who is at CHOP having open-heart surgery. I was delighted to read the first update, saying that the surgery was over and went well for the most part. I was absolutely heartbroken to read the 2nd update, telling us that Jay had gone into cardiac arrest last night and was put on ECMO as a result.

Would you please say some mighty prayers for this scared family? Stop by their blog and leave a note of love and encouragement. Coming from someone who has experienced that type of hell on Earth, I know it would mean a lot to them to know that massive amounts of people are lifting up their sweet family.

Thanks, y'all.

1 comment:

Stefenie said...

I'll be sure to stop in and pray for their family! Thanks Joye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...