Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Many thanks!

Just a quick note of thanks to everyone who helped me reach my personal goal for this year's Heart Walk! I set my sights high at $500, and y'all were generous enough to allow me to surpass that - THANK YOU!

As a team, we are about halfway to our goal of $3,500 and we still have two weeks to go.  If you haven't yet donated, and would like to, there is still time! Every little bit helps. 

Did you know that just $30 provides one pediatrician, nurse, or emergency health care provider with the specialized training they need to recognize and treat cardiovascular diseases in infants and children? If you have an extra $30 to spare, I would challenge you to donate it to the American Heart Association in honor of the nurse who recognized something "just wasn't right" with Ethan.  You can make your donation under Ethan's name by clicking here.

Also, a major shout-out to the best sister and aunt ever.  Jessi took hours out of her day on Sunday to hold a cut-a-thon at our local Aveda store and raised over $150 for Team Ethan! Jess - I am so proud of you for using your time and talents in such a positive, beneficial way; the Tri Mulli loves you!

*******

I'll be back tomorrow with some thoughts and photos I want to share with y'all.  Does September 14, 2009 ring a bell to anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...